Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Theme Song....


Pic of the day....Yes I believe this is how I feel today....this doesn't happen every day..but today I'm excited about my career, the real estate business and a young couple today closing on their first home.  I think that's the best part of my job....being a part of the next journey in someones life.  Sometimes it's the first home, sometimes its a retirement home, it doesn't matter the feeling is still great.  I strive in my business to have happy clients at the end of a transaction.  This can only happen when both sides of the transaction go smooth.  It can take alot of time and what I like to call "hurry up and wait" for the buyer and the seller.  If both sides are reasonable and cooperative this tends to happen with ease.

Ok, so getting back to what I was originally going to talk about today "theme song" .  I think everyone has a theme song.  This may seem a bit strange but if you think about it long enough, I think you will come up with yours...So that's my challenge today to anyone reading this blog, "is anyone reading this blog"?  Try to come up with your theme song....maybe it's something jazzy you hum in your kitchen while doing dishes, or maybe it's a hard rock song from your  youth...no matter what it is, I bet it describes the real you.."the one you sometimes hide from the world"...

Ok, got to go now....Jim (my broker) is waiting on my for our weekly meeting...

1 comment:

  1. Luv luv LUV the frog...matches your background :D
    I think my theme song changes daily...usually depends on who's ring tones drop first in the office LOL (You know who you are ;D)
    I'll have to get back to you on the whole "theme" for the day

    ReplyDelete