Monday, August 29, 2011

A little about me

So this is my first day of blogging....I already feel like Carrie Bradshaw, for those of you who know who I'm talking about we will get along very well. I would like to start my blog by giving "my readers" whoever they may be a little background about me...I grew up in Owen County ( the real OC) and I will always feel like that's my home. I have been married for 21 years and have 3 fabulous Children..well they're not children now, Jackie is 20 and Vanessa is 18 and Michael is 11. I just dropped my middle daughter off at Georgetown College last week and my oldest is Junior at Thomas More.. I currently live in Dry Ridge and work at Jim Simpson Realtors. We are a very close family style Real Estate Co., we sell a large portion of the residential homes, land and commercial real estate in Grant Co. and Northern Ky. Well This is about enought about me...I will be back later with what I hope will be some useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment